Saipan Hawleys

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Summer in Oshkosh!

Our day in Madison...Nate, Nick, Tayah, Sera Ann, Jess, Jon, Dan and Max. We had just come from the ice cream shop - notice all our smiles!
Cindy and Kerry - my two best friends from childhood. We have gotten together every time I am in Oshkosh. It is always so much fun to get our families together for a BBQ, let the kids play and catch up with eachother. I miss you both so much - but I am so very blessed to have such wonderful friends.
Kerry's youngest - Mary, with Sera Ann.
Cindy and I...
Kerry had gotten these (very) old St. Mary's jerseys that were probably volleyball or basketball jerseys...only Kerry would think to take them - but Cindy and I were soooooo glad to have them! What memories of St. Marys! Those were the days! Crazy thing is that 22 is my lucky number! Thanks Kerry...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home