Saipan Hawleys

Friday, November 10, 2006

Wonderful World of Sea Turtles!

A couple Friday's ago, I was headed out the door to take the kids to school when I got a phone call from Nate...Some Sea Turtles had hatched and the Conservation Officers (from Nate's office - Fish and Wildlife) were holding them for us to see! Off we went!! I must admit I was sooooo very excited that while I was speeding down one of the dirt roads to the beach, I was driving so fast that Sera Ann was yelling "stop Mama, STOP"!
Once we arrived (safely, I add), the sight of the 114 baby Sea Turtle was absolutely amazing. The miracle of nature was happening right before our eyes. We all felt so lucky to be a part of it.
It was a day that we will never forget.

Here are two of the 114 babies swimming off to start their own personal journey at sea. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

That's too cool!!!!

Is that Obyan? Would you mind if I posted some of those pictures on www.beautifycnmi.com?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home