Saipan Hawleys

Friday, August 01, 2008

Chiang Rai

This is at La Luna Resort in Chiang Rai where our last week in Thailand was spent. We had two rooms which were located at the far end of the pool.
Since Tayah is my night owl, she and I had some fun 'late nights' out together at the Night Markets in both Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. This was our ride home from the Market in Chiang Rai.
On our last day in Chiang Rai, I convinced Tayah to go with me via TukTuk to the White Temple. It was not somewhere that Max or Sera would have enjoyed - but Tayah and I loved looking at all the ornamental carving and decorations.
Max and Sera Ann just 'hanging out' on our transportion that took us from La Luna to the Chiang Rai airport.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I think those were called Song-Thao (meaning "two benches"). We took those a lot in Nakon Ratchasima... 75 cents to get downtown, what a deal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home