Saipan Hawleys

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Forbidden Island

At the beginning of the hike down to Forbidden Island.
Notice Sera Ann on my back - when she is not in the mood to hike, it is just easier to throw her on our back and carry her than to listen to her complain the whole way down! We have given her ample warning that when she turns 5, the 'free rides' will stop!
A view of the bay from the top...
View of Forbidden Island from half-way down...
Taking a break half-way down the trail...
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You guys look great!

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drizzle- nice Swatch!
-Nick

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krista,
Kim's Kim Rannow. I hope you see this comment. I've been looking for you and finally found you on this blog via your 20 year reuion web site. Not sure where you are now but I don't think I would mind visiting. Write me back with your contact info I want to catch up so bad.
kimncaseyc@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home