Saipan Hawleys

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Neighborhood Play cont.

Well it has been a while since I have added photos...I have missed some great photos lately by forgetting my camera. We went on a family hike this past weekend at Banzai Cliff, rode bikes through the American Memorial Park, stopping for a while to play in the shade of the American Soldier Memorial near the Marina, and spent an afternoon with friends at the beach where the Wind Surfing Competition was being held.
So after getting over my guilt of forgetting my camera, I grabbed it this afternoon and shot a bunch of pictures of our typical afternoon in our neighborhood. Our neighborhood is FILLED with kids of all ages...great fun for the kids. This pic is of Max and Cindy (also 4), they were in the vacant lot across the street from our house throwing rocks around.
Tayah and Dad blowing up balloons.
Strider getting in on the fun...
Sera Ann - in constant movement - has no patience for my camera. Here I caught her in a rare shot of her actually looking at me. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home