Saipan Hawleys

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Sera Ann!

Here are the cupcakes that the kids decorated when we celebrated Sera's birthday with just the 5 of us (on her actual birthday - Nov. 15).
The night of her actual birthday, she opened presents from the family. Everyone spoiled her with wonderful presents that she truely loved. Here she is pausing mid-way through opening to put on her new Jasmine outfit from her Great Aunt Lynne.
The birthday girl during her weekend/friend party.
The Bunny Cake...
My mom made this cake for me when I turned 3, I made it for Tayah when she turned 3 and now I made it for Sera Ann when she turned 3! Not professional - but made with lots of LOVE!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Bonekahati said...

yum...yum... birthday cake.. happy birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home