Saipan Hawleys

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to the Saipan Hawley Blog. I believe I am slowly (very slowly) getting the hang of this thing. I have posted a few photos and journaling to go along with the photos (or at least I THOUGHT it was matching up with the appropriate photos) ... please understand that this is my very first experience with this whole Blog thing and they are a bit messed up. I didn't have the heart to erase them and start all over as you can imagine my time is a bit limited! So hopefully from here-on-out things will be in a much more organized order and you will enjoy seeing pictures of our family and island life as much as I will enjoy posting them! (right now I wouldn't say 'enjoy' is the word I would choose to describe learning how to manuver around between Picasa and Blogspot). Wish me luck and check us out from time to time...who knows, I may actually impress you with my Bloggin' abilities! Love, the Saipan Hawleys
p.s. this picture was taken at Grami and Bapa's this summer...boy did those kids love those bikes! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Bravo, Krista! You've done a great job giving an overview of the flavor of the place!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

p.s. - I'm ready to come back and try one of those big fish!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi krista this is addie i found this and i love the picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home